Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stimming

Yay! I finally get to start stimming on Thursday! I had been waiting for AF to show up and she finally did, on CD40. I thought she'd never get here. So I go to 5u of Lupron today and tomorrow and then 225 Gonal-f + 5u Lupron until Monday when I have my first monitoring appt. They will draw blood and do an ultrasound at that point.

I can't believe that I could possibly have embryos formed of hubby and me inside me in a few short weeks! It's a weird feeling when you've waited so long for something and you're almost there.

My faith is strong right now. God knows of our desire to be parents. I know he hears our prayers and I do feel that he put that desire in our hearts for a reason. I'm praying his protection and blessing over this whole experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment