Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Insanity

Boy, this Lupron is making me frickin' crazy! I have to assume that's what it is, because I am never this mood-swingy normally. I have been having anxiety attacks, followed moments later by feelings of elation. I don't get it...the Lupron is the only thing that makes sense.

I am due to start my Gonal-f stimulating medication tomorrow (after my root canal ::groan::) and I can't wait! I'm hoping that maybe it will balance me out a little? If not, at least it means I'm one step closer to no more shots and a step closer to being pregnant!

My husband and I were talking about what we're going to do when we have kids...as far as jobs, bills, daycare (or not), where we'll live, etc. I've always known it was going to be a huge life change and a huge responsibility and we're totally ready. We'll both be 30 at the end of the year, so there's no more waiting! We'll make it work :) I know God's going to take care of us and lead the way...He's not let us down yet!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were just having the same conversation about daycare. I know it will all work out in the end. and yes it is the lupron making you crazy. But since I have started the Follistim..I have gotten so tired. Its crazy. I am not sure if the Gonal will make you tired.

    ReplyDelete