Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tick Tock

And here I sit, still no AF. I want to tell myself that the way I am feeling today is a good indicator that she might come tomorrow, but I don't know...it could just be the effects of the Lupron. At this rate, I'm going to need to order a refill!

I have been having SUCH a hard time concentrating at work. The fact that my boss is out of the office until tomorrow has not helped matters. When she's not here, I am majorly guilty of slacking! Honestly, even when she is, I slack. I do my work though...and I meet my deadlines. I am way too preoccupied with IVF preparations and all the what-ifs that come along with it. I never thought I'd be able to spend hours going over all the different possibilities in my head and thinking of every possible way something could go wrong! But, that's what I do!

Trying to make it through the rest of the day...then I'm going home to soak in a HOT tub and read a book...and get lost in la-la land. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment