Monday, May 4, 2009

I am an egg making machine.

So I had my first monitoring appointment today since starting the stims. I will find out the results of the bloodwork later today, but the ultrasound went great. I've only been on stims 4 days, I have only one follicle measuring over 12mm but I have a bunch (20+) measuring 10-11mm today and other smaller ones after that. I did ask about OHSS, but she said that is not a concern right now, everything looks great! I am not sure if I go back tomorrow or if they'll wait 'til Wednesday to see me again, but I'm excited to go back and see how much they've grown!

My uterine lining is three layers thick and measuring 8mm right now, which she said was also great! From what I hear, 8mm is minimum thickness they like before transfer, so it should be plenty thick by that time if it's already at 8mm. Nice cushy uterus for my babies to burrow into, lol!

I am feeling fabulous this morning, after feeling like crapola all weekend. I have been so tired and dizzy in the mornings and despite only sleeping 6-ish hours last night, I feel okay today. I even feel TOUGH about finishing my root canal this afternoon :) If I have to deal with those few jolts of pain when he goes deep, so be it. I will, however, be asking for novocaine beforehand. We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Not to scare you but when I had my root canal I had to ask for more novocane. I may have just been paranoid but I felt some pressure not pain. So I raised my hand and they stopped and gave me more. My dentist is great because I am so feaful of the dentist and he does everything possible to make me feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete